Retirement is an inevitable part of our lives, and we are here to help you keep your current lifestyle or maybe get a better one. Retirement planning today has taken on many new dimensions that never had to be considered by earlier generations.
The reality is, people are living longer. A person who turns 65 today could be expected to live 20 years or more in retirement as compared to 1950 who lived, on average, an additional 15 years. Longer life spans have created a number of new issues that need to be taken into consideration when planning for retirement.
Embrace retirement’s possibilities
Everyone has different aspirations for their retirement. Maybe, this could be the opportunity to have more time for traveling, family, or discovering new things in your life. No matter what your retirement goal is, Syrja & Associates want you to enjoy your well deserved time-off work.
We commit to:
- Determine potential sources of retirement income
- Develop financial protections based on current financial situation
- Understand your present situation to set your goals and objectives
- Create a complete plan with customized strategies
- Implement strategies that can be regularly monitored and updated
Its never too early to plan retirement:
With retirees living longer than ever before, retirement planning is not something that can simply wait for later. There are many benefits when you plan early for your retirement. We will help you to choose the right type of investments and accounts you should have, it would be based on your unique situation. Find out what your options are.
These are some of the best questions to ask us when you meet a financial advisor, if you have not started a retirement plan:
- When should you start taking Canadian Pension Plan (CPP)?
- When is the best time to turn your Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) into a Register Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)?
- Which pension option should you choose?